Join us at 5:30 for networking and hors d’oeuvres. Presentation begins at 6 p.m.
This event is free to current NAMI members.
Join for as little as $5 Open Door membership and attend at no charge. Join or Renew Here.
NAMI Connections Support Group Sponsors Peer Panel Presentation
Learn about new services available to individuals living with a mental health condition. There have been many improvements in the amount and type of services available in eastern Iowa and western Illinois. Peer representatives from Robert Young Center, Transitions Mental Health Services, Vera French and Life Connections will discuss the history, current trends, and needed future improvements for peer services. Each organization will also have an exhibit table so that you can speak with representatives one-on-one.
Annual Board Business
We will honor outgoing board members Laurie Edge, AAA Contracting; Larry Pollard, Rock Island County Mental Health 708 Board; Denise Beenk, Vera French CMHC; and Elesha Gayman, Habitat for Humanity.
Affirming new board members:
- Incoming board president Terry Haru, PhD, retired compliance executive, Heritage Behavioral Health, Decatur
- Cynthia Green, LCPC, Therapist, Southpark Psychology
- Laura Hill, LISW, Adult Therapist, Vera French CMHC
- Tim Lohse, Vice President, Postal Source
- Paul Phares, MS, Director of Community Support & Care Coordination, UnityPoint Health Robert Young Center
- Kristina Voyna, MBA, Global Region 4 Learning Manager, John Deere