The 4th Monday Meeting is Virtual
This is a specialized NAMI Family Support Group offered by NAMI volunteer parents of youth. It is o
- 1st, 3rd and 5th Mondays meet in person – Mighty Fortress Community Church, 4605 3rd Street Moline. (Across street from Robert Young Center.) Walk-ins welcome – no advance registration needed.
- 2nd and 4th Mondays meet virtually. Advance registration required to provide Zoom link.
NAMI Family Support Group will help you:
- Aim for better coping skills
- Find strength in sharing experiences
- Do not judge anyone’s pain
- Forgive ourselves and reject guilt
- Embrace humor as healthy
- Accept that we cannot solve every problem
- Understand that mental health conditions are no one’s fault and can be traumatic experiences