As of April 1, 2021 this group returns to in-person only meetings. If you are looking for a virtual group, please try our NAMI Family Support Group on 4th Thursdays from 7 to 8 p.m.
- Walk-ins welcome – no advance registration needed. No charge to attendees.
- Aim for better coping skills
- Find strength in sharing experiences
- Do not judge anyone’s pain
- Forgive ourselves and reject guilt
- Embrace humor as healthy
- Accept that we cannot solve every problem
- Understand that mental health conditions are no one’s fault and can be traumatic experiences